December 5, 2014

Maternity Photos

When I was 32 weeks pregnant with little one we decided to document my pregnancy and have some maternity photos taken. I am so thankful that we did because I just love these photographs and that our photographer was able to capture such a special moment in time. This unique time when our family is still just the two of us and the anticipation of our little one joining our family so soon brought so much excitement and joy to us. We had our photos taken in mid-November, my belly was nice and round but I wasn't huge to the point where I was so uncomfortable and feeling terrible. We definitely lucked out with the weather, it wasn't too cold and there was still plenty of Autumn leaves on the trees.

Monica with Monica Marie Photography took our photos and she did an amazing job. If you are in the Cincinnati area, definitely look her up. She does a great job at capturing the moment and making you feel totally comfortable having your photo taken. Todd hates having his picture taken and he felt very comfortable and said how much he loves these photos. Plus any photographer that can capture a photo of BOTH of our hyper active dogs looking at the camera at the same time gets an A+ in my book. :)























Sweet little baby,
We can't wait to meet you. We are so thankful for these photos to capture this special moment with you still growing in my belly. It is hard to believe in just a few short weeks we will be holding you in our arms.

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment