May 4, 2015

Summer Goals

I've fallen a bit behind on my goal-setting, and since Summer tends to have a more relaxed vibe where the days are long, but the months short, I'd like to set summer goals rather than monthly.

First a quick recap from April.

April Goals: 

  • Keep working on little one's baby book - I've fallen behind, I'd love to catch up on this asap before I forget the details and how quickly she is growing!
  • Celebrate my birthday - We had a great time going out to dinner and enjoyed a nice relaxing weekend. 
  • Read The Circle Maker - This has fallen off of my reading list and been replaced by other books for the time being. 
  • Celebrate Easter with our both of our families - A great time at my grandparents and also at Todd's parents. 
  • Continue cleaning out our basement in preparation for our yard sale - check! Still lots to go through but we are making progress.
  • Go walking 2-3 times a week - Not happening, the weather just needs to cooperate, too much rain!
  • Have at least two "Sunday Fun-Days"
  • Read my daily devotional
  • Have a fun date night with Todd to see The Lion King - This was so much fun! A great date night out. 
  • Clean out our closets / dressers - still needs done. 

Summer Goals (May - August): 

  • Catch up on little one's baby book 
  • Celebrate my first Mother's Day
  • Celebrate Todd's first Father's day
  • Go walking 2-3 times a week - also get new running shoes and hopefully start training for that 5k on my 30 before 30 list
  • Finish cleaning out the basement
  • Have a yard sale
  • Finalize plans to start finishing our basement
  • Go to the lake with Todd's family
  • Celebrate the 4th of July with friends
  • Spend many days at the pool and just take it easy

So there you have it. What are your summer goals / plans? 



No comments:

Post a Comment