March 18, 2015

My Favorite Things: ThredUP

I heard about ThredUp at some point during my pregnancy while searching for maternity clothes. My belly was quickly out growing my normal clothes and I really did not want to spend a fortune on an entire wardrobe of maternity clothes that would only be worn for a few months. Enter ThredUp, an online consignment shop featuring women's and children's clothing.

I was a little nervous about trying out the website since I wasn't sure about the quality of used items. I shop our local consignment shops but had never tried an online consignment site. I like being able to look the items over and try them on before purchasing, so I was a little hesitant about going the web route. What if the item has a hole, or a stain, or it doesn't fit? ThredUp offers free returns (unless the item is final sale), so there really wasn't anything to lose by trying it out. If something didn't live up to my expectations, then I could return it.

I've placed a few orders over the last several months with them and have been very pleased with the process. I've found that they have high standards with what products they sell and their descriptions are accurate. I like that they note if something has a flaw and what the flaw is. For example: minor fading or pilling or a small mark that would come out in the wash. Also, I did have a couple items that didn't fit quite right and I was able to return them with no issues. They promptly sent me the return shipping label and my account was credited as soon as they received my items.

Here are some of the great deals I've found on ThredUp.

On my first order, I spent $40.32 out of pocket. At the time they were offering $15 off your first order plus free shipping.
Land's End Casual Dress
Ann Taylor Loft Maternity Dress Pants
Gap Maternity Black Cap Sleeve Top
Old Navy Maternity Red Ruffle Top
Old Navy Maternity Gray Athletic Tank





































My second order was only $28.46 for these adorable maternity items.
Old Navy Maternity Dress
Liz Lange for Target Maternity Tunic

I just placed another order and can't wait for it to arrive. $54.93 for 5 tops for me and a dress for my daughter. These tops will be perfect for layering for Spring and Summer. I can't wait to dress up her in that adorable pink dress!
Baby Gap Dress and Diaper Cover
J.Crew Factory Light Gray Tank Top
Banana Republic Factory Dark Gray Ruffle Tank
French Connection Striped Tank Top
J.Crew Factory Peach Ruffle Sleeveless Top
J.Crew Factory Lavender Cardigan






































If you decide to try out ThredUp, if you use this link: Thred Up Referral, you will get $10 off your first purchase and I'll also get $10. You can then refer others through your own unique link to get further discounts.

This post was not sponsored, I am just a happy customer sharing something I like. Who doesn't love great clothes at affordable prices?


No comments:

Post a Comment