May 21, 2014

Home Tour: Craft Room

As I mentioned last week, there are two bedrooms on the second floor of our home. The other day I showed you our guest bedroom. Today I'm going to share my sewing / craft room. Just a note, this room is never this clean as I almost always have a project going on or a quilt laid out on the floor. I tried to keep the furniture to a minimum so that I would have plenty of floor space to lay out quilt blocks as I'm working.
The closet has a small shelf at the back that holds all of my paper crafting supplies - scissors, paper cutter, paper, stickers, etc. The hanging sweater organizer is perfect for holding all of my fabrics. The wicker basket holds my fabric scraps. One day I'll probably replace this with another method to sort the scraps by color or something, but for now this works.
In the built in cabinets I store quilt batting and miscellaneous crafting supplies. I store the items I use the most either in the desk or on the shelves below the cutting table. These would be things like fabric scissors, pens, quilting rulers, rotary cutters, thread, etc.

Now that this room is spotless, I think it is time for me to get started on a new project!


Source List: 
Paint - Sherwin Williams Halcyon Green
Desk - hand me down from family
Table - Ikea
Swivel Chair - overstock outlet
Wood Chair - hand me down from family
TV stand - Target
Book shelf - hand me down from family
Pink Chair - family heirloom
Artwork - souvenirs from our travels


If I missed anything and you want to know where it is from, please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment